May 22, 2013 (Alternet) | Californians Doug and Catherine Snodgrass are suing their son’s high school for allowing undercover police officers to set up the 17-year-old special-needs student for a drug arrest.
In a video segment on ABC News, they say they were “thrilled” when their son — who has Asperger’s and other disabilities and struggled to make friends — appeared to have instantly made a friend named Daniel.
“He suddenly had this friend who was texting him around the clock,” Doug Snodgrass told ABC News. His son had just recently enrolled at Chaparral High School.
“Daniel,” however, was an undercover cop with the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department who “ hounded” the teenager to sell him his prescription medication. When he refused, the undercover cop gave him $20 to buy him weed, and he complied — not realizing the guy he wanted to befriend wanted him behind bars.
Effects Of Thinking White People Are “All Like That”:
- Literally nothing other than white people having their feelings hurt on the internet
- I’m not joking there is no real world consequence of this
Effects Of Thinking People of Color Are “All Like That”:
- Saudi student is literally surrounded by FBI for cooking rice under terrorist suspicions
- White people literally can not associate positive words with Black faces because of racism
- More white people use drugs but Black people are sent to jail for drugs at 10 times the rate that white people are
- Black people who “sound Black” earn less money than those who don’t because of associations with stereotypes. Black people who “sound Black” are less likely to get called back for jobs
- Black children grow up literally associating being Black with being bad and ugly
- White people when tested shot more unarmed Black subjects than armed and unarmed white subjects
- Hate crimes increase after Boston tragedy
- Moroccan High School Student is linked to Boston tragedy for being Brown
- Bangladeshi man is beaten by people out of racism
- NYPD Commissioner wants Black and Latino men to fear him after the police targeted literally 90 percent Black and Latino men in New York and humiliating them by frisking them in public under the assumption that they had weapons. Studies found that white men were the ones who overwhelmingly had weapons while Black and Latino men didn’t
- White people blaming and convicting Black men for crimes they never committed and everyone believing them because of racism
- Stop and Frisk, ruled unconstitutional was practiced by New York police disproportionately and unfairly affecting 90% Black and Latino men because of racism
- Universities throwing racist ‘Fiesta Party’ homogenizing culture with extreme racism
- Here are some of the numbers on hate crimes against People of Color and btw, Neo Naziism is increasing!
- Every 28 Hours an African American is Extrajudicially Murdered in the U.S.
- Black people 3 times more likely to be arrested for Marijuana
- Black people receive much harsher sentencing than white people for the same crimes do I need to go on?
But yeah, white people’s feelings :*(
When I state my frickin’ opinion without talking down on someone who may disagree with me on something and when I’m doing my best to be polite, I just don’t get how some people can be so fucking sensitive and still bash on me for being who I am or what I choose to believe. Whatever. If you ever get the idea that I think the world fucking revolves around me, then it’s all a big misunderstanding because you’re too fucking focused on what you want, so you just have to try to make up reasons to make me look like a bad person in order to get what you want. Get over yourself fool. As long as I’m not trying to shove my fucking opinion down your throat then fucking get over shit. Fuck you and your fuckin’ pride.
I never would have responded to your bigoted bitch-ass if you hadn’t straight up said that you would VOTE NO on a measure against gay marriage. That action is you taking your personal opinions and beliefs, the ignorant bigoted piles of garbage that they are, and trying to legally shove them on an entire nation.
Frigid little shits like you that hold their “opinions” and “beliefs” on a pedestal are what’s wrong with the world. An opinion CAN BE WRONG. Yes. WRONG. If your opinion is rooted in prejudice and misunderstanding and misinformation, then you can EXPECT people to tear the fuck up out of it. You’re probably one of those asswipes that screams about her “first amendment rights” every time somebody disagrees with you.
Yeah, so let me get this straight. You can make a post telling gays and lesbians that you somehow “don’t agree” with some core aspect of their identity, as if it’s something to have an opinion on IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE (hint: IT’S NOT), and that you are going to actively seek to deny them their rights, and you think you’re not forcing your beliefs on anybody, and when they inevitably tell you go to cram a cactus up your stanky twat you’re going to tell them to get over THEMselves?
Fuck you. My anger is justified. Because of shitstains like you, things like this happen to gay people on a daily basis.
You are wrong. Straight-up, wrong, about everything.
You just said that you would vote “no” on a measure that would allow same sex marriage. That is forcing your beliefs down people’s throat. You don’t see people of the same-sex being together? Well guess what, THEY ARE TOGETHER, and they want to marry each other, and if you don’t like gay marriage, don’t get one!
As for you being an atheist that is against homosexuality, that is just stupidity on a whole new level. Literally the only justification the religious people have against it is, obviously, their religion. What could YOU possibly have against something that has zero effect on your life whatsoever, to such an extent that you would BAN those people from getting married?
It’s fucking self-absorption to an UNBELIEVABLE dimension.
You honestly think you can sit there and tell people that you will VOTE AGAINST THEIR RIGHTS and be mind-boggled that they think you’re sitting on a pedestal? Are you motherfucking kidding me?
Go fuck a cactus. And fuck you for saying I’m “so sensitive” when some straight bitch is trying to tell me who I, a complete stranger, can and cannot marry for some stupid ambiguous “I personally don’t agree with it” reason.
I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this and I definitely expect it. You can do so, but bashing me for what I believe in doesn’t make you any better of a person. I’m just as human as you are for choosing to think what I do. I just don’t support gay marriage. It’s that simple. I don’t sit on a pedestal thinking I’m better than them. But when it’s time to vote for equal rights for gays, I will vote no. Why? Because it’s my decision, not yours. If you think gay marriage shouldn’t effect me in my vote just because all same-sex relationships has nothing directly to do with me - this still won’t influence the decision that I make. Bottom line is that it’s my vote. I’m my own person, I’m not you. Remember that I also have a right to autonomy.
I’ve always been afraid of voicing my opinion on this. Of having people look down on me, but now I really don’t see how this makes me any less of a person. And why you think you have any right to say things like I’ll be a bad mother or that I’m narrow-minded or whatever negative things you have to say to make me feel like a terrible person because I’m not.
Overall, I believe that gay marriage should be strictly between a man and a women. And this is how I was brought up. I know there’s a lot of heated debate about this, but don’t degrade yourself by bashing on me.
What about my autonomy? What about MY rights? The simple truth is that you ARE denying me my RIGHTS based on YOUR beliefs. and that must be because YOU see them as superior to my own. Why? I’m not a Christian, I am an atheist, and I live in America which is supposed to be a free country, and it is disgusting to me that you think I shouldn’t be able to get married because of YOUR religion.
Honestly, FUCK your religion.
There really is no other word to describe people like you, people who think the world revolves around them and that their personal truths must be forced onto everybody, than “bigot.”
I don’t give the first flying fuck about how “bashed” you feel or how I’ve “degraded” you when you are actively voting to deny me my RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW.
Why can’t people get it through their heads that RELIGION AND GOVERNMENT DO NOT MIX?
‘wish you were here…’ sun soaked California, 1950s style
how annoying can one person be?
Every time she sees me on Facebook, she messages me. When I stop responding, she’ll try to start up conversation again by texting me. What does she text? “Pineapple.” “Wallaby.” Just random bloody words as if, now that she’s captured my attention, that is a great conversation starter whatsoever. “Pineapple.” Yes. Okay. What the fuck do I say to that??
I would never, ever text somebody random words to get their attention and actually expect them to send anything substantial back. I mean it’s so obviously annoying how can youuuuuuuuuuu DO THAT?
THAT is shit I ignore. You want to talk to me, then find something to talk about, SHEESH!!!
We went on one date, once, and it was just about the worst, most terrible awkward experience I’ve ever had. No, I do not want to make small talk with you on Facebook chat. I am not interested. I would delete you from my friends list altogether but I don’t want to hurt your feelings so I’m going to just complain about it here. >=|
And there is ZERO chance I’m going anywhere with you again. It was that bad. No conversational effort on your part whatsoever. Why not just stick to talking to people on the internet….